| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ceres in February is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 121.7mm (4.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Ceres February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ceres, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ceres: